Once again, a very good afternoon to all.
Finally, after days/weeks of waiting, it finally poured heavily today! To me, I think pouring is better than drizzle & 10 times better than a hot&sunny day. When the weather is so hot, I'll feel so irritated&sticky& start throwing tantrum. Weird, huh? Alright, we've got 4 tests next week, poor us ): We've got Maths,Science Practical & NAPFA on the same day & History on another. Ohmy, 4 tests! I've been cracking, I think...I studied for almost all, except NAPFA. Trust me, I think I'll fail for the 2.4km run. Pathetic me, I've got no stamina within me at all! Rawr. Where's my Father's genes!? The genes had probably flew away, cause I didn't even exercise at all. Holy smoookes.
Updates of Dengue Fever. Pasir Ris is still the NO.1 in the whole entire Singapore. Shoots. It used to be at Telok Kurau that area being affected practically everytime. But now, its Pasir Ris. I shan't complain anymore about the disgusting mosquitoes if not I'll get biten by them one day. I've been applying mosquito repellant everyday! Have to take precautions, yeah :D
About today, all the periods were fairly good, except for the beginning of Art. I didn't bring my shoe, cause I already showed the teacher my artpiece last week & she checked already, so I thought that bringing it also nothing to touch-up, right... Never did I expect that, those who didn't bring their shoes, had to remain standing, take out our handphones, call our parents on the spot. Like Zomg. Obviously, I didn't call my mum. Cause, I told the teacher that she already checked it. & Gaby&Jessie were my witness, so I didn't get any scoldings (:
Oh & yes, the guy who sits diagonally behind me, Yuanming, gave me a chocolate today. Good right? But much did I expect that he gave me this chocolate with some fluid inside. Like gosh. The chocolate was from Germany! I didn't see those chocolates when I was in Germany ): The fluid were some what like alcohol, cherry tastes. Disgusting. I got conned ):
Oh & that stupid Wei cong was damn mean. Just cause I stand up for like less than 5mins during Art, he was hoping that I would have to call my mum in class and that the teacher would talk to her. Like, what kind of friend is he siaaaaaaaa. I bet he's gonna get a scolding soon! Probably Tomorrow or Friday :D
Racial Harmony on Friday!
Collection of Specs tomorrow!
我觉得自己很幸福.